Bray.ie is the official tourism & community profile for Bray, County Wicklow. At Bray.ie we welcome comments and interactions on our social networks. Information published to our social media accounts consists of a variety of content including links to press releases, event information updates and images.
However, please note that:
- Any offensive or inappropriate comments/content will be removed without warning.
- Any messages or posts that are of an inappropriate nature, defamatory, being a nuisance, clogging our feed or is offensive, for example, a rude remark, use bad language, including negative comments about our events, our team, individuals associated with an event, suppliers or sponsors will be blocked.
- We monitor all our social sites on a regular basis and endeavour to respond to any comments or queries from users within 48 to 72 hours where applicable.
- Please note retweets. likes or shares are not an endorsement; if we retweet, like or share content, it’s because we feel it is of some interest to our users/followers.
- You can share your own images or videos of your best holiday moments in Bray using the hashtag #Bray along with the relevant seasonal hashtag: #SpringInBray, #SummerInBray, #AutumnInBray, #WinterInBray. Where applicable and with your permission via a DM (if you have submitted an image or video to our WhatsApp number you have given permission), we may share your photograph or video posted on your social account across our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram profiles. The reposted image may/will include bray.ie text overlay and a credit to the owner in the post text. Only appropriate messages, images or videos will be shared.
- If you follow / like us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google +, we won’t automatically follow you back. Being followed does not imply any form of endorsement by bray.ie.
- Where possible we will join in on a conversation, however, we may not be able to reply individually to all the messages or posts we receive.
- We may be unable to reply to messages or posts straight away and we accept no responsibility for lack of engagement.
- Bray.ie is not responsible for the content of any external websites and no endorsement of any events, products or services contained on them is implied.
- Bray.ie and our social networks are nonpartisan and have no bias towards certain business views, we accept no responsibility for the lack of engagement in these conversations.
Please see Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for their own community guidelines, rules, terms of service and policies.
Bray.ie was crowned ‘Best Connected Community’
@LAMAAwards ‘17. Bray.ie is a trading name of Bray Tourism.
Latest news – Be sure to stay up to date by following us on Twitter, Facebook or on Instagram.